Thanks to everyone who participated in our HP iPAQ Glisten SmartPhone Give-Away Contest! Congratulations to Michele Schiro for winning!
- Initially, it seems like the iPhone meets the Blackberry. It has a keyboard pad with a touch screen
- The speaker on the Glisten is much better than the iPhone
- The AT&T Navigator GPS features were great
- The quality of the screen was nice
- Synchronized well with my social networking sites
- Has a very nice feel in my hands when I am holding it
- Has Flash Player unlike iPhone, which is very important to me because I view a lot of business videos
- Can tether it for internet access from my computer unlike the iPhone (this is important if you are mobile)
I personally went straight from a standard cell phone user to an iPhone user. Having said that, I won’t be giving up my iPhone for the HP iPAQ Glisten SmartPhone anytime soon. However, for people who like the touch and feel of a keyboard or have been Blackberry users or Windows Mobile SmartPhone Users, this phone might be a great transitional choice.