NOT CURRENTLY OFFERING THIS WEBINAR
FREE Social Media Webinar
Social Media STRATEGIES for Beginners
Not clear on how to grow your small business, non-profit, or start-up using social media?
Are you feeling overwhelmed with social media?
Not sure where to BEGIN? What to FOCUS on FIRST?
Spending time on
and still don’t get it?
Don’t fully understand what a Blog is and how to use it?
Been invited to connect with someone on
and not sure how to respond?
Do you have Followers, Friends, and Fans but don’t know what to do with them?
Confused about someone sending you a video from their YouTube channel asking you to make comments?
Trying to make sense of Google indexing, page ranking,
search engine optimization, links, and
If you answered YES to any of these questions then YOU won’t want to miss out on this
FREE ONE HOUR Webinar on
Wednesday September 9, 2009 at 11:00AM Pacific Standard Time.
Hi, I am Brenda Horton, co-owner of Hware, a software company that develops easy-to-use online business planning tools for the small business owner. Our passion, expertise and strengths lie in STRATEGY. Whether it’s strategy for a marketing plan, a business plan, time managment plan, or a social media plan, we simplify the steps of planning for small business owners by helping them connect the dots to their BIG PICTURE. You see, we are also VISIONARIES and TECHNOLOGISTS here at Hware. It’s our strength and gift; which we have been helping many entrepreneurs with for many years. Oftentimes, we can see very clearly what may not be so obvious to the small business owner. We are then able to help them integrate the latest business and technological tools into their overall business model.
Way too many people are jumping into social media only to find that they are wasting a lot of time and resources. They think social media is the answer to growing their business without ever taking into consideration a social media STRATEGY and ACTION PLAN. After spending many weeks and months on social networking sites without the results they are hoping for, they then lose interest because they become overwhelmed with too many choices and voices. They can’t figure out what to FOCUS on or what ACTIONS to take first. Sadly, they give up and decide that social media is not for them. We will simplify social media for you in an easy-to-understand format and help you get started with a simple strategy and a simple action plan that makes sense to you.
Here is what you will learn in Hware’s ONE HOUR
webinar designed specifically for the small business.
- Brief overview of social media’s past, present, and future. (This will help you have a general understanding of its universal mass appeal and hyper-growth that it is currently experiencing.)
- Why your social media STRATEGY must begin with a VISION.
- Why having a social media PLAN is key to your STRATEGY.
- Why the right Social Media ACTION steps taken at the RIGHT time are necessary.
- Why tracking and measuring your Social Media results is vital to your social media STRATEGY.
- Why being adapatable and flexible is key to your success with Social Media.
PLUS you will also learn
- Why the old rules of doing business have died and why the new way is here to stay.
- Understanding your message/product/service and communicating it in a clear and concise manner on social networking sites.
- Why quality online relationships are critical to the success of your business.
- Finding your target audience and participating in their online communities.
- Why building your client base online is FREE for now but may not be in the future.
- Why Twitter and Facebook are the best social networking sites to grow your online presence.
- Why blogging is CRITICAL to your Social Media STRATEGY.
- Understand how social media fits into your overall business model.
- Some social media statistics that will BLOW your mind and what it means for your business in the future.
FREE ONE HOUR Social Media STRATEGIES webinar for beginners.
Who Should Attend?
- Small Business Owners
- Coaches and Consultants
- Chamber of Commerce leaders and members
- Local government agencies
More about Hware:
Brenda and Chuck Horton are founders and partners of Hware. Chuck has over 28 years of technology expertise and 32 years of business expertise. He is a serial and social entrepreneur. For many years, as a business mentor and technology consultant in Silicon Valley, he has helped hundreds of clients from corporations to small business owners make millions of dollars. Brenda has owned three businesses and has vast expertise in marketing and networking. She is a social media power user, speaker, and small business blogger. She had her first successful internet business in 1997. Together, they help entrepreneurs, small business owners, and start-ups design business models around the LIFE they envision. They do this with their highly successful proven method, called ENVISION PLAN ACT. Hware will soon be releasing in private beta ENVISION PLAN ACT, an easy-to-use, online business planning software tool designed for small businesses.
Click on ShareThis to share with others.