Hello. Brenda Horton here, president of Hware (HumanityWare). I am elated that you are interested in our coaching, training and consulting services!
Hware has helped thousands of startups, small businesses, solo-business owners, non-profits, and fortune 500 companies for many years.
From business advising to strategic planning to recommending and implementing technology systems we’ve pretty much have done it all.
And guess what? We are still doing it because it’s what we LOVE to do.
In addition, we’ve owned several businesses over the years. So, we understand all the nitty-gritty details of what it takes to build a profitable business.
I sold my first Internet-based business in the late 90s when the Internet was just getting started and Chuck (founder of Hware) has been an entrepreneur since he was 16 years old when he launched his well-drilling business.
We are excited about improving and impacting your work-life. It’s what gets us out of bed in the morning — knowing that we are making a positive difference by helping you navigate the complexities of your business and life.
When you hire us to help you kickstart your startup or get your business back on track, you are tapping into an enormous vault of experience, knowledge, and guidance.
Every business is unique and has its own particular characteristics. We don’t offer a one-size-fits-all solution to your challenges. That’s why we take the time to gain a deep understanding of the intricacies of your business.
A Sample Of How We Can Help You
- Flesh out and get clear on a business idea to determine if you should pursue it and what approach to take
- Overcome self-defeating thoughts that sabotage your efforts as you go through a work-life transition
- Navigate the overwhelming choices of technology systems that are best suited for your business
- Set goals that are in alignment with your values and vision
- Plan and prepare specific strategies that are customized and tailored for your business
- Create a step-by-step action plan to help you get the results you want in your business and life
- Prioritize the projects and tasks that will help you get more done without feeling overwhelmed
- Organize your work-life
- Establish the mindset that resonates with you so that you can achieve your desired outcome
- Save time and make more money by helping you focus on the critical activities
- Identify your target audience and build a marketing strategy that fits your budget
- Come up with a budget and multi-year projections for your business
- Strategic Planning to help your organization establish a long-term vision
- Business Planning to help your company prioritize and focus on the critical activities
- Project Planning to help you and your team put together an action plan with step-by-step action items
- Life Planning to help you build a business and work-life that supports the lifestyle you want
How To Get Started
Send me (Brenda Horton) an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your email should state the following:
- Your name
- Name of your company along with website (if available)
- Your question and/or what you need help with
- Best time and phone number to reach you
I will contact you via phone within 48 hours (excluding weekends). The first 15 minutes is complimentary. I should be able to assess within that time frame if we can further help you.
For individuals, depending on the speed of Internet connection, we may use Skype or Google Hangout to communicate when working together in the future. If you are local, we may work together in person.
You may also reach me at 530-268-5059.
We are committed to your complete satisfaction with our coaching and consulting services. If for any reason you’re not entirely satisfied with our services, a 100% money back guarantee is open for 30 days from date of purchase. All you have to do is ask and your money will be refunded, no questions asked. Your refund will be issued within one week to your credit card.
We look forward to helping you!
Individual coaching sessions may be used within one year of purchase.
- One 60 minute session $300.00
- Three 60 minutes session $825.00
- Five 60 minute session $1,250.00
- Seven 60 minute session $1,575.00
- Ten 60 minute session $2,000.00
On-Site Group Training and Consulting
Please contact Brenda Horton at 530-268-5059 or email at email@example.com for company rates.
Compensation is required for meals, lodging, and travel.
Check Out What Our Coaching Clients Are Saying About Us
Valerie Goulding — Vital Living
I began working with Brenda two years after opening my business. I had run out of steam and was disheartened and exhausted. I didn’t have it in me to continue to do business the way I had from the previous two years — with little focus or strategy and with huge energy outputs.
Brenda turned her keen eye on me during a series of business immersion sessions and got a really clear understanding of who I am and what I wanted to accomplish.
I learned so much about myself and was able to truly grasp the areas in which I needed to grow. Trusting Brenda was a no-brainier. Her business savy and expertise runs deep. Combine it with the emotional fluency and authentic care and concern that I felt from her and I experienced a transformation in my understanding of the work ahead of me.
What’s more, Brenda gave me the tools to map out the shifts, changes and action items that I needed to accomplish. I have made concrete strides in reorganizing and focusing myself both personally and professionally and I see real results.
Brenda is a unique gem in the business world. I give her my highest recommendation.
Laura Beavers — Vice President of Water Heaters Only
For the past five years I have found Brenda’s business insight very useful and valuable.
Brenda has made it a point to stay on top of important issues such as marketing, social media, business strategies, and their enthusiasm in sharing their knowledge is contagious.
It is imperative to have a coach like Brenda. She looks outside the box and is an excellent communicator. She has the ability to convey ideas and suggestions that make practical sense.
I oversee a small corporation and we do not have a department or a forum to discuss private but yet important business issues, this is where Brenda offers the most value. I trust her completely.
Brenda is confident, smart and always up to date on the latest business strategies. She always takes our needs into consideration to find the best solution for our problems. I would highly recommend her services.
Zainab Zaki — Product and Ops at The College Board
Brenda is the kind of mentor that makes you feel blessed. She effortlessly makes a deep connection with you and makes you feel completely at ease.I met Brenda a few years ago at SXSW when I was hustling for my startup. We hit it off and our one hour ‘coffee meeting’ quickly turned into a couple hours of connecting deeply, magically.The conversation flowed freely and unabashedly.A year later, I asked Brenda to help me make sense of the chaos engulfing my life when my relationship with my cofounder turned sour and we were forced to close our startup.Brenda helped me refocus on my core values, connect with my true goals and start paying attention to the important stuff in life.I am a much grounded, grateful and happier person because of her coaching.I recommend her highly and if I could, I would have her be my life coach for a very long time.