Are You Forgetting to Take a BREAK?
When We Are Healthy We Can Take on the World.
So How Do you Fit it in and Make it Work While Running a Business?
A few quick tips:
- Use your scheduling tool of choice and make an appointment with yourself. Blocking off even 30 minutes per day for physical activity can make a big difference. Treat the appointment just as you would one with a client.
- Cook in bulk. Make casseroles and soups with 6-8 servings and freeze for quick meals.
- Plan your health and fitness strategy just like you plan your business strategy. List out your goals and the objectives to achieve them. Develop a strategic plan at the day, week and month level.
- Use tools to work smarter not harder. There are iPhone apps to get nutrition information, online fitness communities for support and even healthy meal services to bring good food to you.
- Just like anything worth having in life, being healthy and fit takes work. It is work worthwhile, just like all those other aspects of your business you spend hours on. So before you think that health and fitness isn’t a priority to growing a successful business ask yourself this question. What would happen to your business without you?